Get Better, Faster & An Introduction to Lean Thinking
We have reserved a place for you to participate in our highly acclaimed workshop where you will learn proven strategies for accelerating improvement at your organization. You will be our guest for a day that will include opportunities to network with other executives and firsthand experiences in unlocking your employee know-how to inspire your teams and build a culture of fast-change and continuous improvement. Lunch and refreshments will also be provided.
Game Plan & Expectations
- Be prepared to participate in an interactive workshop designed to introduce some core concepts devoted to helping organizations Get Better, Faster.
- Lunch will be provided, with snacks and drinks available throughout the day
Note: Workshop doors will open at 8:30am with content beginning at 9:00am and concluding by 3:00pm.
- Introduction to Continuous Improvement & Process Management
- Introduction to the Hidden Factory
- The Cost of Poor Quality
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- A Roadmap for Getting Better, Faster
- Getting Organized for Lean Implementation
- Waste Primer – Classic Areas of Waste
- The Lean Toolkit – Putting Lean to Work – An Introduction to 5S, Smooth Flow & Standard Work
- Wrap-Up & Next Steps
- Peer to peer networking opportunities throughout the day
Learn Practices Used at Top Organizations
- Northwestern University
- Skender Contruction
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Mercy Health Physicians
- Flagstar Bank