Put Breakthrough to Work
Three options for generating fast results and a big return on investment
Facilitated Breakthrough Projects
Quickly introduce Breakthrough into your organization while simultaneously completing a priority process innovation project that produces a 5 to 10x ROI in 60 to 90 days.
- Engage internal change agents and senior leaders to identify the project opportunity and plan the Breakthrough team launch.
- Work with the designated Breakthrough team leader to develop the project charter, recruit the team, and conduct change-readiness interviews.
- Facilitate the Breakthrough Workshop, progress-check meetings, and wrap-up meeting over 60 days.
- Ensure effective transition to the new process and methods of operation developed by the Breakthrough team.
Facilitated Breakthrough Workshops and Coaching
Apply the Breakthrough Toolkit and benefit from Leap’s workshop facilitation expertise while leveraging internal change agent resources for pre- and post-workshop tasks.
- Work with leaders to identify opportunities, secure leadership support, and sponsor and recruit the Breakthrough Team.
- Plan and facilitate the Breakthrough Workshop.
- Help internal change agents take the lead in facilitating project completion.
Breakthrough Coach Certification and Licensing
Hardwire Breakthrough into your organization by building the internal capability to train and coach the application of Breakthrough tools and methods.
- Determine the best strategy for hardwiring Breakthrough into the organization’s continuous improvement and change management programs.
- Train and certify internal Breakthrough Coaches to plan and facilitate Breakthrough Projects.
- Advise on integration of Breakthrough tools with other improvement methods such as Kaizen Events, DMAIC Projects and other complex process re-engineering approaches.